According to the Farm Safety Association Fact Sheet for Ontario, 20% of all deaths related to farm work involve children who are 15 years of age or younger. Out of those deaths, 60% involve...
- Jeremy Diamond, Lawyer, Discusses Challenges Faced by Workplace Injuries in Canada October 7, 2019
- 4 Things to Do When Your Team Grows Faster Than Your Business March 23, 2018
- Drug Impaired Driving February 21, 2018
- Things to Be Aware of When Dealing with Insurance Companies February 14, 2018
- Liability in Sidewalk Slip and Fall Accidents February 7, 2018
- accident Accidents Auto Barrie Brain Injury car accident Children concussion Diamond Diamond and Diamond Disability driving drunk driving Duty of Care Fault Football Health impaired driving Injury Injury Lawyers injury prevention Insurance Jeremy diamond jeremy diamond lawyer Law Lawyer liability Mississauga Negligence OHIP Ontario Ontario Ministry of Transportation Ottawa Personal personal injury lawyer Personal Injury Lawyers Road Safety Safe Driving safety Sandra Zisckind Slip and Fall Standard of Care summer toronto Traumatic Brain Injury