During 2015 in Canada, 418 people age 65 years and older died in traffic-related accidents. This age group had the highest number of deaths that year related to traffic accidents. In addition, 1,333 seniors...
- Diamond and Diamond Featured in the Jerusalem Post December 15, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of When Dealing with Insurance Companies December 13, 2017
- Fire Safety for Your Home December 6, 2017
- Animals Crossing November 29, 2017
- It’s Fall Prevention Month – Make Your Home Fall-Proof this November November 22, 2017
- accident Accidents Auto Award Winning Lawyer Barrie Brain Injury car accident concussion Diamond Diamond and Diamond Disability driving drunk driving Falls Fault Football Health Injury Injury Lawyers injury prevention Insurance Jeremy diamond jeremy diamond lawyer Law Lawyer liability Mississauga Motor Vehicle Accident Negligence OHIP Ontario Ontario Ministry of Transportation Ottawa Personal personal injury lawyer Personal Injury Lawyers Road Safety Safe Driving safety Sandra Zisckind Slip and Fall Standard of Care summer toronto Vehicle