Walking in Toronto and Ontario is dangerous, according to the numbers reported by two different news outlets. CBC News reported late last year that the number of pedestrian deaths in Ontario was 66 percent...
- 4 Things to Do When Your Team Grows Faster Than Your Business March 23, 2018
- Drug Impaired Driving February 21, 2018
- Things to Be Aware of When Dealing with Insurance Companies February 14, 2018
- Liability in Sidewalk Slip and Fall Accidents February 7, 2018
- Risk of Youth Ice Hockey January 31, 2018
- accident Accidents Award Winning Lawyer Barrie Brain Injury car accident Children concussion Diamond Diamond and Diamond Disability driving drunk driving Duty of Care Fault Football Health impaired driving Injury Injury Lawyers injury prevention Insurance Jeremy diamond jeremy diamond lawyer Law Lawyer liability Mississauga Negligence OHIP Ontario Ontario Ministry of Transportation Ottawa Personal personal injury lawyer Personal Injury Lawyers Road Safety Safe Driving safety Sandra Zisckind Slip and Fall Standard of Care summer toronto Traumatic Brain Injury